2. Please come before 6:30 a. m. on the day of the Mock Board examination to verify your room and seat number. Be punctual because late examinees will not be admitted and the chance to take the Mock board will be forfeited.
3. Examinees are required to wear the following attire on the examination day:
a. MALE Examinees – White polo shirts or t-shirt with collar, tucked in
b. FEMALE Examinees – White blouses or t-shirts with collar
4. Bring the following on the examination day:
a. Confirmation email
b. Two or more pencils (No. 2)
c. One ballpen with black ink only
d. One piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items.
e. Non-programmable Calculator.
f. Please bring the following materials:
g. Bring food, for there’s no lunch break.
h. During examination, examinees will not be allowed to leave the examination rooms, borrow anything or communicate with one another on any subject matter.
5. Examinees shall bring every examination day the following: drawing boards not less than 24″ x 36″ with the corresponding T-Squares, set of drawing instruments, scale rule in english and metric, 60 degrees and 45 degrees triangles, protractors, compass, pencils, technical pens, erasers, cutters, paste or glue, stapler or adhesive tapes, 1 inch bulldog clips, water color, colored pencils, colored chalk pastel and rendering requirements.
6. Examinees shall provide the materials for the subject below:
• Interior Design
A3 sheets tracing paper and A3 or A4 sheet bond papers
Drafting board or table
T square or straight edge
Pencils and/or mechanical pens
Templates (circular, square, elliptical) furniture templates not allowed
Rulers, triangles, french curve, flexible curve (if you have), compass (if you have, protractor
7. Examinees shall provide the materials for the following subjects:
• Furniture Design and Construction Drawings
A3 bond paper.
Pen over pencil (all black, no color)
Scale: 1’ – 1 ½” English scale or 1 inch on standard paper scale.
• Materials of Design and Decoration Drawings
A4 bond for drawings and scratch paper for computations
• History of Arts and Interior Design Drawings
1 sheet Tracing Paper A4 (8.27” x 11.69”)
• Color Theory
8. Read carefully and follow the instructions on your examination guide.
Quezon City, MAY 2023
CRISTOPHER S.P. ESPINA
NOTE: Only enrolled students on a particular topic will be allowed to view and take that specific topics’ test.